Thank you for your interest in joining us for a yoga workshop! See the schedule below and sign up for your class.
Prenatal Yoga Series: Finding Power in Pregnancy
- Please bring a water bottle and any special props you may need.
- A yoga mat, pillows, bolsters, and blankets will be provided.
- We ask that you show up at least 10 minutes early to the first session, if possible, to sign a waiver.
- This class is for pregnant women who are cleared to exercise by their healthcare provider. If you are unsure, please speak to your provider first!
- Sign up here for the workshop.
Natalie Kiefer, PT, DPT, CFCP
Women's Health Physical Therapist & FertilityCare Practitioner
Natalie has her Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), and is double-board certified as an orthopedics and women’s health clinical specialist. She is also a Certified FertilityCare Practitioner (CFCP) of the Creighton Model. Read more >>